Health and insurance

Students from EU-countries should bring the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) form from their home country which entitles to free medical services in public medical centres in Poland. Non-EU citizens have to cover the costs of the medical care and then can get the refund of the payment from their insurance company.

All international students are advised to get an accident insurance which should be arranged with their own insurance agencies before arrival to Poland. 

More info